I am so very sorry about the lack of blog posts over the past few days! And I promise I haven't 'lost interest' or anything like that! I've actually bought a new camera and I'm waiting (impatiently) for my memory card to arrive! But considering its still yet to arrive on my door step I decided to do one last shoot using my phone yesterday (1. because I felt guilty for not posting and 2. because of how cute my outfit was - I just had to share it with you all!)
Okay so I know I promised not to buy anything else and simply just show you what I have in my wardrobe...
Well that promise still stands - But...
I was out 'shopping' on Monday (for work clothes I should add) when I stumbled across this amazing skirt (and several other items which I'll feature during the week... ps. I'm so sorry!) But I reckon when you hear how much it cost me you'll all be very very happy!
Coat - Zara - (Sold Out Online)
Top - Topshop - £38
Similar alternatives available at - Topshop
Skirt - Primark - £3
I found this skirt in the sale section of Primark and instantly fell in LOVE!
I'm not usually one to wear orange (especially considering what colour hair I have.. ) but after some deliberation and encouragement from Dominic I decided to try it on and to my delight it fit perfect and looked amazing!
(I feel as though I have just fallen out of a Twiggy photo shoot)
I've always had a slight obsession with Pussy Bow blouses and I picked this one up in Topshop a few months ago after staring wide eyed at it for several days - I think I liked it so much because of the colouring - surprisingly I'm not really that colourful with what I wear - I'm very much into earthy colours like green, burgundy, red, black navy etc so orange is sometimes just that step too far for me - but I'm trying to branch out my wardrobe colour palette and I think I'm on to a winner!
Shoes - Topshop (Sold Out Online)
Ps sorry about the state of my shoes - I'd had them on all day - and in this weather its impossible to keep them clean!
And a huge thankyou to Yasmin for been the best best friend ever and knowing me completely!
I'm planning a few more posts for this week and also praying that my memory card turns up, pray for me! I have some exciting posts lined up for the next few weeks including the launch of my Beauty Page! Which will feature the Tropic Lipstick that I am wearing in todays post!
Thankyou for your continued support and views - means the world
All my love
P xx
For Cloe for being crazy, mega supportive, having a different hair colour each time I see you and having my back when I need a good moan - Love ya
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.' - Audrey Hepburn
Post a Comment