Hello you beautiful people and welcome back to You Can Call Me P! If you've been keeping up with me on Instagram @youcancallmep_ you will have seen that I recently had my hair restyled by the fabulous Toni and Guy team in Hull. And what a wonderful job they did!
When we initially approached the idea of me working with Toni and Guy I made it very clear that I didn't want my hair to be coloured, my ginger hair has almost become my trade mark so I was obviously somewhat sceptical, oh and I was 'growing it long'. But how the times have changed since then! And I am so glad I managed to, quite frankly, grow some balls! I trust the guys and gals completely at Toni and Guy so it just seemed like the natural progression to let Gareth have some free reign over my hair colour and boy am I glad because this colour is just insane! I experiment with my look constantly, if not daily, so why not do something different with my hair, and having now done it I have no idea what I was scared about in the first place!
I have continued to have my hair enhanced with the Loreal Professional Dia Richesses Hi-Visability Tone on Tone Hair Colour in the shade Copper, however this time I decided I needed something a little bit different and thankfully this is what Gareth came up with!
If, like me, you are a little shy about getting your hair coloured but it is something you want to do I highly recommend that you pop into Toni and Guy and talk to one of the colour technicians! Without a doubt I can guarantee that they will put any concerns you have at ease and you will walk out having booked your hair transformation in!
Despite this amazing collaboration I have to admit one thing; I am a lazy hair dooer. I love my hair, I love styling it, but I am lazy as hell. Which brings me right back round to the overall cut of it, it has stayed the same for so long because despite having a fringe I am still able to pile it high on my head without a second thought! I have very long layers, for this exact reason. In the fast paced world that we all currently live in, unfortunately I do not have the time to always perfectly style it so having a cut that is both practical and fabulous is a win win in my book!
When getting it cut I generally ask for a basic trim to ensure the ends remain healthy and to lighten the load a little bit, my hair grows fast and thick so it does generally need at least an inch off. For my layers, I ask for texture, but never too choppy, this is to ensure the hair is lifted and light, especially with how thick it can sometimes feel! The girls always style it on point, finishing off with a few curls made by straighteners (the only way I like to curl my hair!)
I think as a whole this hair colour is definitely up there in my top 3, I regularly wear my hair in a bun, the transition of colours from my fringe into the swirl of the bun is just amazing and I have received so many compliments on this hair colour!
If you need a new do, look no further then the Toni and Guy Hull (WOW that rhymed) (Kim hit me up, I think we have a jingle in there somewhere..). I swear, they will sort you right out and you'll wonder why you've never knocked on there door before!
Toni and Guy
36 Paragon St, Hull HU1 3ND
P x
Post a Comment