Outfit..

16/01/2015


I may have gone on a bit of a spree at work, I didn't mean too it just kind of happened you know like those days were everything just catches your eye and you can't stop?
 Just me, yeah probably just me.. 

So I'll begin with Miss Selfridge
(or Miss S as my fellow outfitters will know it by)

So I wasn't sure about this top at first but after trying it on I was sold! I'm not usually one for boxy tops, especially considering its leather! But I just could not resist the pattern and the colouring! 
- Also for anyone who is into co-ords at the minute there is a fabulous leather skirt to match this top! 
Unfortunately I looked like a I should of arrived on a motor bike in order to pull it off.. not exactly the 'different' look I was going for
I was in Leeds just before christmas and I spotted someone in Miss Selfridge wearing a top like the one above under a fur gilet and it looked amazing! So as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it, paired with my Topshop Mom jeans it will look fab! 
I also have a slight thing for burgundy, it will become very apparent through the course of my blog!


I have never seen such a perfect clutch bag before!
I don't think it could be anymore girly then it is and I am so excited to pair it with my Boohoo playsuit on Saturday night! 
Because every outfit needs a little 'Sparkle'







I also bought these three items as well! The blouse on the left was £5!! Yes £5, it would have been rude not to right?

Having a boyfriend in a band means I need to have outfits at the ready all the time (you have no idea how many surprise gigs have popped up out of the blue over the passed year) so I though the skort was the perfect statement piece for a gig paired with a black turtle neck jumper and a leather jacket - and easy put together 'not too dressy' outfit - perfect of those awkward 'not sure' what to wear type of nights!

So the top on the right, is something that is completely out of my comfort zone, but I am determined to make it work - I'll keep you posted on this one!

So next up we have -




I know I may have said I didn't buy anything from Topshop sale and I swear that was true until the other day.. 


My obsession for turtle necks is growing and growing I just can't get enough of them! I love how simplistic they look but also how fabulous they can make an outfit at the same time! 
There especially good at the minute when the weather is so cold outside, as they are the perfect layering piece!








So a fabulous best friend of mine bought me some sparkly shoes from Topshop for christmas so when I saw the velvet ones go down to £10 I just couldn't say no

(especially when Topshop only had one size 6 left!) 

I can not praise them highly enough, they are so comfortable! Something that I love when it comes to shoes!
(the shoe god was clearly watching over me this time) 
Another thing I love about them is how tiny my feet look when I wear them! The look so cute!!!

Last but not least we have 
From my experience I seem to find that young people are always a bit sceptical when it comes to shopping brands such as Oasis and Warehouse but I always find amazing things, this is one of the many benefits of working in Outfit, there two brands are not really the types of shops I would enter on the high street but having it all under one roof makes is so much more accessible! 
Don't get me wrong its sometimes a bit pricey but whenever there is a sale you are almost always guaranteed a bargain! 

So I bought the trousers on the left for a fabby £10! I'm not usually one for bright, patterned trousers but obviously the burgundy colour drew me in and when I tried them on the fit was perfect, so clearly I was sold (I may need a little help with my will power). 

I'm aiming to find a top to go with these for a party that I'm going to at the end of the month, so keep your fingers crossed for me, and I'll keep you informed on my progress! 

So thats it! 
I now will try my very very best to focus on what is in my wardrobe as hard as that is for me I will try! 
(Apart from the top we just discussed above to go with those lovely oasis trousers) (then I'll stop...) 

I would like to say a huge huge thank you to everyone who has viewed my blog over the last couple of days as I reached my 1000 view target quicker then I expected! I am so grateful that you have taken some time to read my little blog and hope you carry on enjoying it as much as I am!   

All my love 
P xx

'Fashions fade, style is eternal.' - Yves Saint Laurent
for Yasmin, love your best friend xx

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.