Okay so yesterday we had my Boohoo bargains and today I have to share my beautiful coat from Missguided!!
I've seen this coat floating around several instagram pages lately and knew instantly that it had to join my ever growing collection of coats and jackets! But, theres a but..
I have a slight fear of fur coats, I hate how they can sometimes make you look 'bulky'
(I understand that is the nature of the coat but for me I just hate that type of look and it
scares me a lot) but (another but) I absolutely bloody love it!!
I was so happy when it arrived, the colouring is perfect and I receive endless comments whenever I wear it!
It also looks a lot more expensive then it actually is due to the fab quality
(thats a bonus if you ask me)
I also have to mention the sizing, I like to try everything on (something that Dominic has drive me insane with, because he likes the 'fit' of clothes), so buying online isn't something I usually do, as boring as that may seem, but working in an Outfit store I generally just try and buy everything when I'm at work,
but I have to say the fit on this is fabb!
Even Dom agrees so it must be good!
I also could not resist the look of these boots! I tried some on in Zara which were very similar and lovely but so uncomfortable (anyone who knows me will know about the pain I suffer every time I buy a new pair of shoes and how hideous my feet end up looking as a result of it, many times I've had to run or hobble to the first aid box at work to look for plasters!)
But when I saw these on Missguided I just had to try them out, and to my delight they are so comfortable (praise the shoe god lord)
The delivery took slightly longer then I expected to arrive so I haven't had chance to put any outfits together yet, partly because I spend most my time at work wearing all black (its not fun)
I am so excited to put some outfits together with these two items and be sure to keep and eye on my instagram page!
All my love
P x
'In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.' - Coco Chanel
for Faye, Happy Birthday!! (and I thought you might slightly like the shoes..) xx




Post a Comment