I just could not wait for the weather to warm up before I wore this jacket! So on one of the coldest days of the year so far, I used one of my all times fav winter tricks - layering!
And braved the cold!
Jacket - Zara (Out of Stock Online)
Turtle Neck - H&M (Last season)
Similar version available at - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (Out of Stock Online)
Scarf - Warehouse (Old)
Bag - B&M (I know right!!)
So I clearly have to mention this hat - although I have no words to describe just how beautiful it is I had to acknowledge its significant presence!
I love the brand that much that me and my sister Chanel actually own the navy one as well and I would recommend them to everyone!
So definitely check out the
Amelia Jane London website
and their range of scarfs and pom pom keychains!
I promise you will not be disappointed!
Okay so lets talk about the bag, I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it and it was £1.99! I mean if thats not a steal then I don't know what is! It is literally the best £1.99 I have ever spent and it was from B&M!!
Its fabulous quality for the price and lets appreciate how eye catching it is! Also it will fit everything in it for when I go back to Uni - bonus!
I hope you liked this outfit and my stupid face on most of these photos (I'm incapable of taking serious photos so I eventually gave up completely)
Keep your eyes peeled for more!
And thank you for viewing, it still surprises me that you're all loving this as much as I am!
All my love
P xx
'To me, clothing is a form of self-expression - there are hints about who you are in what you wear.' - Marc Jacobs
Post a Comment