Cara Style

06/01/2015


Seen as though I have started my blog now, I feel its only right to show you what I wore for my works christmas party! I was really bored with the typical dress/skirt/playsuits that I normally wear and I wanted to go for something a little different! 

I'm almost certain everyone has heard about Cara Delevingne by now, and if not where have you been?! 
Winning the 2015 Model of the Year Award at last months British Fashion Awards and 
recently been the campaign girl for Topshop, Cara Delevingne is currently everywhere and rightly so! 

So when looking for something different I thought about Cara instantly and the outfit (or outfitssss) that popped into my head were SUITS!
Suits are no longer just for men and Cara has made this very very clear! 
 

This was the picture that was my inspiration for the outfit that I put together - I loved the simplicity and lack of evert and was exactly what I was aiming to do! 


Please please please bare in mind when these photos were taken I was not planning on putting them on a blog, so there not fantastic (apologies in advance!) 
Also I am not too sure what happened to my face... 

 

Blazer - Next 
Trousers - Topshop 
Shoes - Primark 
Neckalace - Topshop 
Bag - Ollie and Nic 


Just had to show you a close up of the Ollie and Nic bag I used - Loaned from my cousin but still in my wardrobe oops (its just so pretty!!!) 

So thats it! The only pictures (well decent pictures..) I have of my outfit.. I promise I will get better! 

All my love 

P x






Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.