Working in retail this time of year is both crucial and tragic, crucial in the way that its almost always busy (everyone loves a bargain) and tragic for my bank balance.. I just can’t help myself, like literally, I have a serious issue with clothes in general but clothes in sale.. thats a whole different story!
So personally I think I’ve done pretty well up to now.. now been a whole 2 and a half weeks into the launch of Topshop sale, and I’ve managed to only buy one thing!! Yes that is one thing from the Topshop christmas sale (hallelujah), working primarily on Topshop that is one huge achievement for me!
Sales on Miss Selfridge on the other hand, thats a whole different matter (and Miss Guided, Oasis, Boohoo etc etc etc)
I’ve decided its time to re-educate myself when it comes to sales.. I normally instantly go crazy, buying everything because its cheap (I have the wardrobe to prove it) but now instead I am trying my hardest to be ‘good’.
Good means not just buying that pair of shoes that i’m probably never ever going to wear simply because they’re now £10
(been there done it, got the shoes stuck at the back of my wardrobe to prove it)
Okay, but before I start been ‘good’ I’m allowed to be a little bad right?
I have never shopped Boohoo before until I saw this red cape and instantly fell in love and knew I had to have it!!
So from there my little shopping spree began...
I am so so so happy with everything (oh and I got a white high neck top too!) and it all cost me about £50 including delivery! I will definitely be heading over to Boohoo again in the future! Another bonus is that everything came as it looks and fits perfectly!
I will make sure I add Instagram posts of my outfits when I wear them!
You can still find all the items featured above at boohoo.com
All my love
P x
'To me, clothing is a form of self-expression - there are hints about who you are in what you wear.' - Marc Jacobs
for Billie with love xx





Post a Comment