What do women carry in their bags or purses? We tend to use huge bags for only a selected few items - usually our phones and an old mashed up Mac lipstick..
So today whilst I was filling my bag with the usual bits and bobs I carry around with me on a daily basis I decided it would make a perfect blog post,
you'll be able to see some of my favourite makeup pieces and maybe learn a bit more about who I am as a person,
because I believe you can tell a lot from a girls bag...
Okay so lets start with the bag itself! I love love love this little beauty so much! Its simple and classy AND fabulous!
It literally goes with everything and is the perfect size for all those girly things you need to carry around!
Another aspect of this bag that I love is the little engraved Topshop label at the top - I just adored this little added detail and I think Topshop should do it more often!
(This item is also available in black but is currently out of stock)
So we'll start with the bits of makeup that I had in my bag today - depending on what type of makeup I'm going for on that day this selection may vary, but generally I always have a lipstick (or two or three) my Naked Flushed palette and my hair brush
(the wind is a pain and a hair brush is always needed)
I've also started using the 'Mini' deodorants and body sprays - not only are they adorable! But also the best things to carry around in your bag to freshen up throughout the day,
and did I mention how adorable they are?!
Hair Brush - Lee Stafford
I received this beautiful Ted Baker purse as a Christmas present and I can not get over how perfect the colour is! And of course how incredible the purse actually is not only is is made fantastically the attention to detail is impeccable, I purchased a purse from River Island in the summer as I had heard really good comments about them, but unfortunately I had to exchange it as faulty only a few weeks after purchasing it, for my new one to break only a few weeks after!
So finally owning a purse which is really strong and made out of material that will last is a dream come true - and I could not have asked for a better present!
So if you know me you are aware of how terrible my eye sight is! So last summer I finally invested in a nice pair of Rayban glasses
(and maybe some sunglasses as well - I couldn't help myself..)
I've realised just how terrible my eyesight is when I'm not wearing my glasses! But now I'm no longer squinting to see the TV or the cinema screen (I still sometimes struggle on through the day without them though...)
These glasses never ever leave my bag, unless they are on my face, and also Bethany if you are reading this I am coming for my glasses case - I am fed up of using my sunglasses case!!
This is my diary, if you are anything like me you will understand how easy it is to forget about important things; birthdays, driving lessons, that hair dressers appointment that you booked 6 weeks ago? I forget everything and without this little book I would be lost! This also comes with me everywhere!
I buy my diaries from WHSmiths each year because of how pretty the designs always seem to be! Unfortunately the one I have is no longer available online but there are still several ones available at
So thats what I had in my bag today!
(Due to my recent nail obsession I also cary a nail file and because of the weather I also always have a hat handy!
(simply because the weather is crazy, and it definitely was snowing when I was writing this - so I carry a hat for good reasons, for one my ears get really really cold!)
Whilst I was writing this I also thought it was a good idea to show you some little snapshots of todays outfit!
The photos were taken fairly quickly because it was absolutely freezing outside!
The top I am wearing was featured on my last blog which I bought from Miss Selfridge!
Coat - Old
Top - Miss Selfridge - £30 down to £5
Jeans - Warehouse £15 (sale price)
Shoes - Primark £12
Bag - Topshop - £40
I'm hoping to get a few more posts together this week including pictures of my gig outfit from Thursday so keep your eyes peeled!
Thanks for the support and a huge thank you to Dominic and Yasmin for not giving up on me when I had almost given up on myself - I love you
All my love
Pxx
'Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.' - Gianni Versace
I hope you enjoy our little outtakes below xx



















Post a Comment