So after managing to avoid the snow for so long it finally hit us - there wasn't as much as I was expecting but still snow is snow I guess! Generally when it snows I try my best to remain in doors with a cup of hot chocolate and a disney film but as the snow decided to arrive on the day I went back to uni unfortunately I had to wrap up and brave the weather!
So todays post features some items that I have worn in a previous post
but as it was so cold I had no other option (and this proves that I am trying my very best to save money... cough cough)
But I wanted the main focus of this post to be on my coat and boots! Both Zara specials and both been items that I absolutely adore!
So Dominic bought be this coat as part of my christmas present in 2013 and I still wear it constantly! It's one of my favourite colours and been from Zara it is a fantastic quality! The lining is a soft fleecy material adding an extra layer of warmth and making the coat so cosy it feels like I'm wearing a dressing gown - bonus!
I bought these boots in early September
(my first student loan had gone in so clearly I had to celebrate) and I have to say they are so comfortable - those of you who have been following my blog will understand my shoe/feet problem and will be pleased to hear that I received no blisters from wearing these! YESSS!
I think I paid around about £60 for these boots and they were worth every penny! Especially in this weather - I didn't slip once today!
So I think thats
1 to P - 0 to the snow
Boots - Zara
Socks - Primark
So this season has seen the return of the Over Knee Boots and I own a pair myself and if possible would probably sleep in them.. so in order to create the 'over knee' look I bought several pairs of over the knee socks and today they were the perfect layering piece to keep my legs warm! And I have a slight colour coordination obsession - if you haven't already noticed, so I loved the burgundy and grey stripe detail on these socks simply because they match so perfectly with my scarf, hat and coat..
I have a problem, clearly
Hat - Amelia Jane London
As featured in Winter Days in Janurary (website link avalible in that post!)
I'm praying for a better day tomorrow - as much as I love winter clothes, I also like been able to hold my phone outside without my hand falling off!
Ps - beauty page is coming very very very soon!!
All my love
P xx
'Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.' - Edna Woolman Chase
Post a Comment