Burgundy..

11/02/2015

I have finally got round to doing a blog post including that beautiful coat I got from MissGuided and a few other new purchases! I will also be featuring a bag I may have taken from my sisters wardrobe! 



Coat - MissGuided - (Sold Out)
Top - MissGuided (Basic high neck)
                                           








   So I decided to team this outfit with my MissGuided shoes and I still love them loads and loads! And at £23.99 how perfect are they?!





Culotte - Dorothy Perkins - £28 down to £5!
Currently out of stock but I've seen several other pairs on the website so  I've linked it below

I've always been a bit skeptical when it came to culottes I was aways a bit scared about wearing them and what I would wear them with but when I saw these had gone down to £5 I just couldn't say no! And I love them and I'm so happy I took the plunge and bought them and I will definitely be wearing them into summer!
(ps hands up if we can see how creased these trousers are due to my lovely bus ride into town?) 



Bag - NewLook - £22.99 

I am so in love with this bag, me and Dom got my sister this for her birthday last year and I've managed to steel it for this shoot and I am so glad because it is absolutely perfect! 
It works fabulously for Uni/work/college due to its size! And the colour, well the colour is one of my favs so it couldn't be much better - told you my love for burgundy was strong! 





(Do not underestimate how difficult it is to walk down a cobbled street.. it might look visually appealing - barring the bright yellow skip.. but I almost broke my ankle more times then I wish to admit - life of a blogger..) 





Shooting these pictures really is one of the most difficult things ever - I never realised how awkward I would be in front of a camera but I also love it and I promise I am working on my strange looking face - having Dominic as my photographer makes it a tad easier, although I end up looking worse because he just makes me laugh! Pros and cons I guess.. 

(My face at Dom trying to make me pose = awkward pose) 
(But actually this is just my usual face for Dominic all the time...) 

Hope you enjoyed this little post - I have plenty more up my sleeve coming very soon! Thanks for viewing!

All my love 
P xx

'Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.' - Gianni Versace

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.