Sea Side Fun...

17/02/2015




If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I spent my Valentines Day in Scarborough, Breeze  were playing the Coastival Festival therefore we all road tripped down to support them!
Obviously I had to steel Dominic away for a few minutes to do a quick shoot! 
We found this cute little archway just outside the Spa where the Festival was been held which backed straight onto the sea front!









Dress - Zara - £29.99 - Sold Out Online 




Prescription (Because I'm blind..) 



Earrings - Topshop - £1.50 (Sale) 






















Back Pack - Wallis - Christmas Present





(Excuse the state of my shoes - It was muddy, and wet and foggy and sad - I seriously have OCD when it comes to clean shoes and this is driving me crazy!!)



I was so so impressed with my Valentines Day present! Dom bought me this beautiful Orange Coat - I saw this before Christmas and loved it! But unfortunately my funds just didn't reach the £129 price tag! So eventually I forgot about it as it sold out completely in store!
Luckily I have the best boyfriend ever and he tracked one down and surprised me with it on Saturday!

My love for Orange is slowly growing and I absolutely loved strutting around Scarborough in this beauty! The dress I am wearing is also a piece from Zara - I got this from my parents as a Christmas present and I just adore it, I love the basic cut of the dress with the added detail on the neck and how flattering the pattern is, I've worn this dress over and over again - both on nights out and during the day and I fell it just works well in any setting! 
The bag - lets talk a little about the bag, working in an Outfit Store really does encourage you to shop on different brands and this is no exception - Wallis is generally not a store I would walk into if I was to pass it on the high street, as it is not necessarily aimed at my age group, but - I have found various items from Wallis that I would wear, and I seem to fall in love with a lot of their bags! (Maybe I'm just old before my time..) 
So after lusting over this little backpack, I finally took it home with me - its a lovely size and will be perfect in summer when I get my bike back out! 
I'll be sure to feature it again soon! 

The lighting on the pictures is slightly terrible (it really was that bright - sorry!) 

I hope you all had a lovely lovely day on Valentines Day and got spoilt! 

All my love 
P xx

'Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.' - Edna Woolman Chase 


Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.