Valentines Day Wish List...

10/02/2015

Valentines day is fast approaching and for some of you boys this might mean you are stuck with what to buy - well I have collected together a list of 6 items which I reckon would really please your loved one and would make fabulous gifts! 
(Or girls if you just want to treat yourself then this is also rperfect for you too!) 

Valentines day really doesn't have to be all about spending loads and loads on each other (although thats always a lovely gesture and we would not turn that nice piece of jewellery down or that designer handbag.. but it's still equally as nice receiving a bunch of flowers or a photo album filled with pictures and a box of chocolates, I don't think any girl would turn down chocolates.. or strawberries dipped in chocolate mmmmm... okay I have to stop) 
so within this list I have collected all types of ideas from gifts that are expensive to gifts under £6!  

(But I must admit that I may have just selected these items because I want them.. but hopefully they'll come in handy!) 

1. Pjarmas! A girl can never ever ever have enough pjs 

Topshop - £30 

So I found these on the Topshop website and I would be very happy with these as a gift - the silky look and scalloped edging make them look so cute!! I want them! 

2. Makeup - Girls love makeup, why not surprise her with a Tropic Lipstick or Mac lipstick in her favourite colour (not sure where to look? take a lipstick out of her makeup bag and check the bottom of it - it will either have a name or a number - simple) 

Or as another makeup idea why not purchase something from the Naked Collection 


The Naked Flushed is £22.50 and lasts a life time - and she will be so impressed that you even know that it exists (boyfriend points all round)! Opt for a lighter shade depending on skin tone 


Or what about the palette of all palettes 
Naked on the Run 
never again will she need to take her full makeup bag to work with her with this little gem! 


At £37 it has everything she needs - wrap it in a little bow and I can guarantee you are on to a winner 
(Cough cough Dom Cough)


3. Lush! May I even say any more, walk into Lush pick up any bath bomb, soap bar, lip scrub and she will love it!




Lush currently have the Heart Throb Bubble Bar in at £3.65 




Bubble Gum Lip Scrub - £5.50 





The Kiss Lip Scrub - 
£5.50 

I have the Bubble Gum Lip Scrub and can not recommend it highly enough it smells amazing and works fantastically! Dominic has even been known to use it from time to time! I might actually go and buy myself 'The Kiss' as well for the simple fact that it has edible red hearts and hundreds and thousands as part of its ingredients! How amazing, I'd probably just want to eat it though so maybe I should stay away.. 


4. Does anything say I love you more then I new dress? 

I have seen this New Look beauty floating around Instagram for a while now and I am still yet to put my hands on it! But at £24.99 it's a style steal and will definitely put a smile on her face - classy but sexy - the perfect valentines day mix! 

5. Boys and girls - lets just take a minute to appreciate the sheer beauty that is this River Island mac.. 

£85 of pure colour and loveliness I have no words - so I'm not going to say a thing apart from go to River Island this instant and buy this mac.. I mean it... go.. now.

6. And finally if your girlfriend is more into gym then a that box of chocolates we were talking about earlier then why not add some more gym clothes to her collection - I think its a known fact that if you have gyms clothes on that you like and that you feel good in you are more likely to work harder and do better! Both Boohoo and Missguided have both recently launched new Sports Wear ranges and they really are fab and affordable! I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces below! 



                                 







Okay Okay so I have a bonus one for you!
As soon as I saw these bags I knew I would have to add them in somewhere - I am so drawn to them because of the fact they are designed in my home city! 
At £165 these bags are expensive but absolutely beautiful and so classy I could die!! 
I am so in love with all 3 colours (white and brown) and kinda want them all and how fab is it that they are made on our very own Blanket Row - I just had to feature them - I'll link the website down below so you can check out the other two colours and lust over them like I am still doing! 
(only problem is they are made to order - so it would have to be a late valentines gift - bit who cares, that beauty deserves to be waited on!)


Blanket Row


I hope this kinda helped! 
And girls I hope you all found some products to treat yourself with - I sure have!

All my love 
P xx


All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt - Charles M. Schulz

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.