London London London

17/06/2015

I can not actually believe these photos were taken a week ago, but they were and oh how I wish I was stood in the sun in the heart of London again today! 

So basically I've been having problems uploading any pictures to my blog, I'm not sure why, but apparently this morning it finally let me upload these ones! 
Thank you God!

If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you will have seen my various different pictures of life in London, which I must say is a hell of a lot faster then life up North! Although I'm not 100% sure I could live in London (I'm far too slow for London life) I will definitely make it one of the key places I visit - I'm already working on Dom for a third trip.. 




These photos were taken as we arrived in London, the weather was beautiful! Although it was a bit too hot for someone who has never used the tube before - for those of you that use it day in day out I salute you, because I felt like I was dying! 
True Northerner clearly! 




The outfit! 
I slung this outfit together literally 15 minutes before we left the house, I wasn't sure what to wear, or how the weather would be in London when we got there, Siri told me it was going to be raining.. that's why you never trust an iPhone to tell the weather.

If you follow my blogs you will have seen this orange turtle neck before as I wore it in this post with flared jeans! With this outfit I decided to layer it up under this beautiful AX Paris playsuit, which I somehow managed to forget I owned!
Layering is not only my go to winter technique it also works perfectly in Spring/Summer! If you're like me and you're a little conscious of your upper arms then this is the way forward! 

I picked up the playsuit at a little boutique we have here in Hull called Bed Boutique I haven't had chance to go in as many times as I wish I had but the staff are always friendly and eager to help so if you're ever up this end place go in a say hello! They also stock the most beautiful pieces and each time I go in I always want more and more! 



Hat - H&M - Alternative at Boohoo
Glasses - Moschino 
Turtle Neck - Topshop
Playsuit - AX Paris at BedBoutique
Bag - TK MAXX - Alternative at New Look
Shoes - Primark - Old








This bag is one of my season favourites! I just love it too much! 
Also featured in my last post! 




Depressing to think this time last week I was just under an hour away from Kings Cross, not I'm getting ready for work.. 
on the bright side I go to Greece in less then 3 weeks, imagine how beautiful the scenery will be for blog shoots there!! Dom hates me.. 

Hope you've enjoyed this little post and have taken some style inspiration! 
And be sure to check out the Bed Boutique Facebook page!

All my love always 
P xx

Ps Dom hasn't prove read any of this yet, so excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes - they will be corrected in due course! 

I have this really high priority on happiness and finding something to be happy about. 
- Taylor Swift 

2 comments

  1. Your comments should be flying in! Your style is absolutely flawless! I'm so inspired... Having a binge on your blog! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks lovely! I appreciate you taking the time to comment! xxxx

      Delete

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.