Summer in the Country

05/06/2015


Summer is coming meaning Uni is finished and new blog post will be weekly! Finally! 
So I shot these pictures last week and I've finally had time to put them together and create a new post for you - I've been lazy recently as I needed a break from everything, but now I'm recharged and ready to blog again!

So I took these photos whilst on a little trip away with my family and Dommy
 - Hope you like! 





These trousers are my new favourite summer item! I have never before owned a pair of patterned trousers, but when I saw these wide legged beauties in H&M I had to have them and at £14.99 they are a complete bargain, especially in comparison to some of the other high street brands which I could guarantee would charge above £40 for a piece like this! 




So I decided to pair the trousers with this Khaki Bardot top form Miss Selfridge - I love the colour, the shape and the way it fits, these tops are everywhere at the minute and its easy to see why, so easily styled meaning they make the perfect summer go to top and I will definitely be wearing it throughout the following sunny months!


Accessories, Accessories, Accessories 

So I finally dug out my hat collection from the bottom of my wardrobe - I almost wore my hats to death last year so I have kept them well hidden for some time, but I could not resist any longer and just had to pair a hat with this outfit! The hat I'm wearing was one I bought in Primark back in September/October time and when I came to find it it still had its tags attached - basically my moto is; see it, buy it - although I didn't wear it throughout winter it has definitely come in handy now and at only £7 was defiantly cheaper then any of the others I have seen popping up in the shops recently! 




The bag is something I stumbled upon in TK Maxx - I was having one of those; 'Everything looks nice and doesn't make me look fat and I can't decide what I want, so I'll just buy it all' kinda days, they don't happen often and when I found this bag and another one that I liked I just had to have them both... 
When I die, I'll die poor with nothing to my name but good clothes and amazing accessories 




 Shoes! 
I love shoes - and I picked these up from work a couple of weeks ago, I love the cork detail on the heel and who doesn't need a new pair of brown heels for summer? 



So in other news I'm popping to London next week and as I didn't manage to take any blog shoots last time I was in London I will be making the effort to do a few this time round! Also if theres any shops, bars, food places me and Dom should visit please comment below or find me on Instagram or Twitter - @paris_jade 


All my love 
P xx

“I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting.” 
Marc Jacobs

2 comments

  1. Amazing

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious outfit envy right now, even envious over your trousers because my local h&m sold out! I didn't get chance to grab a pair! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.