So I've decided to put together a bit of a wish list with some hints of what I still need to buy for my holiday!
I am so excited I can barely breathe right now, this time in 2 weeks I will be round the pool in my bikini!
I've been feeling a little under the weather lately so I have been roaming through the internet looking for pretty things to put onto a wish list for you - hope you find something you like!
So like any other girl going on holiday I have already planned the majority of my outfits, both day and night!
I bought this blue crop top which is pictured below a couple of months ago in preparation for Greece! I have been struggling ever since to find something to to wear with it, but in true blogger style I knew I needed to keep the top because I love it so much!
I have come up with this little outfit/wish list of a couple of items that I think go extremely well with the top!
Some people are really afraid of pairing black with blue but I'm not, I think it looks really good together and I'm not afraid at all!
Some people are really afraid of pairing black with blue but I'm not, I think it looks really good together and I'm not afraid at all!

I am mega excited for payday so I can go out and buy these shorts from Newlook, we all know how huge lace up detailing has been on the high street lately so I am really excited about the detail on these shorts and who doesn't need another pair of shorts whilst on holiday?
The shoes, well what can I say about the shoes other then they are the most perfect pair of sandals that I have seen, I just adore the metallic detailing - Public Desire are always on point with their shoes and this pair is just another example of there edgy but glamorous attention to detail and they would look amazing paired with my fringed bag and some metallic tattoos!
So the second wish list outfit is this beauty! I'm calling it a wish list outfit because it is exactly that! I do not yet own any of the items, but when I found this dress on Boohoo I just wanted it instantly and whilst looking through various other sites I managed to accidentally pull together a full outfit!
I first came across this dress on Sarah Ashcroft's Instagram page when she was in Ibiza with Boohoo, at only £18 it just appeals to every part of my shopaholic mind! And Boohoo also hints at the current lace up detail perfectly!
The shoes! Public Desire have done it again, Red is my colour, completely, and these shoes just make me want to die! They are amazing - then I may have managed to pick out a bag with hits of red in it which would look perfect as a statement piece along with the outfit and its only £16 from Boohoo - I just know how I do it!!
So Daisy London recently followed me on Instagram, I have always loved their jewellery but I have developed even more of a crush on them since stalking them on insta..
I came across this P bracelet in the sale, down from £50 its now only £15 and I am a little sad that I am yet to own it - pay day is coming I swear!!
Finally this is the last outfit that I have pulled together, if you do follow me on Instagram you will have seen me trying these Topshop shorts on at work last week! I have been looking for a pair of well fitting shorts for a while now, I'm not usually a denim shorts person because I like the security and cover up of a nice fitting dress, but 'when in Greece' I have decided to go all out and push my boundaries, the MOM shorts are literally the most comfortable shorts that I have tried on so come payday I will definitely be buying them!
Next up is this top - okay so maybe I have an obsession with lace up detailing, subconsciously I have managed to put all these outfits together without even realising.. this top comes in at just £12!! And not only will it go perfectly with these shorts but I would definitely put it together with the black shorts from Newlook in the first outfit! And it also comes in a variety of different colours, what more can you ask for!
I'd pair this outfit with my knee high Aldo shoes and a big floppy hat for the perfect holiday go to outfit!
Hope you've found something you like, because I want it all!
Have a fabulous day and I'll be back with a new outfit post very soon!
Ps I passed all my essays for Uni meaning I am actually free until September!!
All my love
P xx
Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become
Angelina Jolie









Post a Comment