Another day another blog post for you!
Basically I saw these sunglasses whilst out shopping last week, despite been the last pair I convinced myself I didn't actually need another pair of sunnies in my life, but when I went in H&M over the weekend and found them laying on a shelve I just knew they were meant for me - clearly they were waiting for me and to leave without them a second time would have been a sinful move
I also adored these glasses because they reminded me so much of the Moschino heart shaped ones! Which are just amazing! But personally I think I prefer the coloured lenses in these H&M ones!
I always talk about the jewellery that I have on but I have never pictured it so here we are! This is what I wear day in day out! My Michael Kors bracelet, my Pandora bracelet and two Pandora rings - When I forget to put either of the bracelets on or the rings I feel lost! I received them all as gifts from Dominic, baring the daisy ring (Dom's mum bought me that!)
So they have all just become part of my outfit - daily!
Michael Kors - Bracelet
Pandora - Bracelet
Rings - Daisy Flower, Butterfly
The boots! So I got these last year sometime in the sale!
Topshop sale of course!
At a steal of only £15! I mean how could I argue with that price and Dominic practically begged me to get them so I was simply doing as I was told!
A very short but sweet post today - taking inspiration from the 70's as this season is still all about the vintage look! The skirt I am wearing is from Forever 21 a site that I have fell in love with! I also made Dominic walk around the store down Oxford Street last time we were in London - it was extremely cruel of me, especially when it consists of 3 floors..
The top is a classic Topshop piece at only £14 it is amazing and comes in a rage of different colours! What are you waiting for go and buy them all.. now!!
Hopefully have some fun things to post about soon and I also have that holiday in just over a week! Be prepared for lots of holiday inspired posts!
All my love
P xx
'I love fashion, I think its so important because its how you show yourself to the world'
- Emma Watson
Great pictures. I love your glasses and rings!
ReplyDeleteHttp://sempiternaladventures.blogspot.com