God I am a terrible terrible excuse for a blogger, especially considering I literally bought this shirt back in May, and I have been meaning to do a post ever since but you know time runs away from me and I spend the rest of it at work so..
I've been thinking lately, I have completely lost all motivation, imagination and inspiration (a lot of 'tion') in that sentence in relation (ooh there we go again...) with all things blogging and fashion, I think that's why I have completely neglected You Can Call Me P and left her to her own defensives for the past few weeks! I'm really struggling to find that unique element that makes me different to the thousands of other girls doing the same thing day in day out that I'm also doing so I guess me and the blog have had to take a break for a while in order for me to decide what to do, and I'm not actually setting a date on when I'll return, I seriously need to find that spark again and you know what I'm finding it truly difficult.
However I have decided to put out the posts that I have written then hopefully come back in a few weeks, fresh faced and ready to write again full of ideas and positivity!
Anyways, coming back to the outfit and on a less serious note (apologies) I am aware that this shirt was a head turner back in May, probably not so much now.. but I needed to get it out of my drafts and up on the blog, that Pink summer feel is just too much! I've linked some shirts to recreate this vintage inspired look along with denim skirts! All you need is fishnet tights and some pumps.. Simple
Thank you for the continued support I really do appreciate it - hopefully see you soon
All my love
P xx

I've been thinking lately, I have completely lost all motivation, imagination and inspiration (a lot of 'tion') in that sentence in relation (ooh there we go again...) with all things blogging and fashion, I think that's why I have completely neglected You Can Call Me P and left her to her own defensives for the past few weeks! I'm really struggling to find that unique element that makes me different to the thousands of other girls doing the same thing day in day out that I'm also doing so I guess me and the blog have had to take a break for a while in order for me to decide what to do, and I'm not actually setting a date on when I'll return, I seriously need to find that spark again and you know what I'm finding it truly difficult.
However I have decided to put out the posts that I have written then hopefully come back in a few weeks, fresh faced and ready to write again full of ideas and positivity!
Anyways, coming back to the outfit and on a less serious note (apologies) I am aware that this shirt was a head turner back in May, probably not so much now.. but I needed to get it out of my drafts and up on the blog, that Pink summer feel is just too much! I've linked some shirts to recreate this vintage inspired look along with denim skirts! All you need is fishnet tights and some pumps.. Simple
Thank you for the continued support I really do appreciate it - hopefully see you soon
All my love
P xx




Post a Comment