The 'It' Jeans

19/07/2016










Hello Summer!! Where have you been hiding these past few weeks? Regardless you're here now so we're good! 

So basically if you are into fashion and you don't know about these jeans then are you really into fashion at all? These are the jeans that have been making headlines on all the major fashionista blogs and Instagram profiles and do I need to explain why? 
The throwback look waves hi to the 90's whilst managing to make an impact in 2016 and boy am I glad I got my hands on this Glamorous pair! My 12 year old self would have died for these and at 20, I'm still fangirling over them 

But I have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first, I think I struggled to think of outfits that I could put together with them, which isn't usually one of my issues, but then I realised that these jeans would simply look good with a t-shirt, crop top or even a jumper come Autumn! And we all know how much I adore Autumn! I I actually bought them a few months ago now and have been playing around with different outfit builds but I thought I would keep it simple this time and pair them with a tee to allow them to take in all the attention they deserve! 

Embroidering is simply everywhere you can not walk into any high street store at them minute without seeing something embroidered; skirts, jackets, shorts the lot, so now definitely is the time to infest in a summery piece or even get DIY happy yourself! 

What I'm trying to say is if you haven't bought anything embroidered yet, I suggest you do because I reckon this trend will be around for the foreseeable future and it just might bring you that hint of Summer come Winter too! 

Ps can I just mention these are now down to £15 in the sale... bonus!!! 




Jeans - Glamorous - £30 - SALE £15
Top - Wallis - £6
Shoes - Topshop - £25 (Sale) (Alternative - here)
Bag - Zara - £89.99
Sunglasses - Rayban - £143

All my love 
P xx

'Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun, and I say, It's all right'


Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.