The 'Crazy Ass' Shirt

11/07/2016











 I truly was in two minds when it came to whether or not I should keep this shirt, on one hand, is it just a little too crazy, even for me? But on the other hand, it's like wearing a pyjama shirt outside, and we all know how popular that trend is at the minute! As well as how comfy it is and who wouldn't want to be comfortable all day long in a shirt that resembles bed time? This is definitely a trend I can get on board with! 

And can we please just take a minute to appreciate these espadrille flatforms? H&M you are on a roll! Well done!

And to pull this whole look together, I thought I would pair this shirt with my messiest bed hair to date, not sure why and or how I thought it was acceptable to leave the house for food and cocktails looking like this but apparently I did, 
So heres to messy hair and bed shirts, may you reign forever 



 

Top - H&M - £24.99
Jeans - Topshop - £42
Shoes - H&M - £19.99

All my love 
P xx

“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” 
― Judy Garland

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.