Manhattan Girl

19/09/2016









I'm not going to lie, this hiatus has definitely been what I've needed and to say I've had a fabulous summer would be an understatement, NYC definitely been one of the highlights, shortly followed by by 21st birthday! 

I can honestly say I have never been anywhere where I have felt more at home before, I belong on 5th ave picking up lunch and browsing Gucci.. (in my dreams). But in all seriousness I almost started to imagine what it would be like to move to NYC and set up camp! Its definitely on the bucket list and something I would love to achieve in the next few years! 

I don't think I would ever get board of that skyline or the hustle and bustle of the entire city, theres something exceptional about the whole place and I'm already itching to head back! 

Ps I hope you like the new layout! Thought I'd mix things up for the new season and inject something different into 
You Can Call Me P! 
Excited to see what new adventures A/W16 will bring for the blog and I can not wait to get back to what I do best, styling for you again! 

Thank you for continuing to support me and hanging on in there even when I didn't

Dress - Topshop (Sold out) Similar Here 
Shoes - Topshop (Sold out) Similar Here
Bag - Zara 
Sunglasses - Rayban

P x  

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.