Monochrome Winter...

12/11/2015

Hi all! Just when I thought I was back on track with shoots the clock’s go back… Meaning we have less day light, and working at placement throughout the day then going to Outfit on a night and at the weekend means I see barely any day light at all, resulting in no photo opportunities! Devastated! Luckily I have taken advantage of having a day off and shot this edgy look!

I think this is easily my favorite outfit this autumn mainly because I very rarely wear anything like this anymore and me been seen in anything that hasn’t got a nice floral pattern on is obscene! And the last time I wore a leather skirt was probably last year…

So lets start with the jumper, having a Wallis in Outfit is massively beneficial because generally, I would walk straight past Wallis on the high-street and not give it a second glance, convinced it was tailored more to the older women, how far from wrong that is! I spotted this jumper at the weekend and needed it ASAP the fit, style and cut is just perfect for this autumn, I am a self-confessed roll neck addict and this ticked all the correct boxes! And that’s before even mentioning that it’s monochrome – Wallis you absolute star you have made the best jumper ever, well done!





This skirt is easily the comfiest skirt ever; the soft PU leather literally makes the skirt fit perfectly and in all the right place’s which is always a bonus! The silver ringlets are my favorite detail effortlessly making this item easy to transition through season after season! My idea of a perfect key piece! (Although I tell myself everything I buy is a key piece..)



Boots boots boots, `I know you’re probably sick of the site of knee highs, but unfortunately they are here to truly stay, I now own 4 pairs and I am not in the slightest bit ashamed, I picked this pair up from Primark last week, they are ridiculously comfy and super easy to style, I liked this pair because they are different to that famous pair I bought from Schuh last year because they don't have the platform on them, which to me makes them look a little bit more dressy! And the price, a massive £20! Now tell me that isn’t a bargain!



Beaut bag alert!!! 
If I was a bag I would be this one - no further comment 


Jumper - Wallis 
Boots - Primark
Bag - Zara (Not available online)


Ps I did get a real nice side fringe put in but apparently the wind didn't want to work with me when we took these pictures, instead of looking all windswept and effortless I looked windswept and crap.. 

All my love 
P xx 

"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it" - 
Audrey Hepburn 

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.