Autumnal Florals...

23/10/2015

Autumn colours are simply my favourite, I think it's because given my hair colour I only really suite dark tones; khaki, rust, navy, olive, purples, black etc so I always find myself really struggling with what to wear in Summer but as soon as A/W comes I really am in my element and this dress is the perfect example of this! 





A fur gillet is always an easy Autumn cover up - especially at the minute when the weather is so unpredictable! 
One minute I'm boiling the next I'm freezing but with a gillet I win both ways - simple!




Gillet - Topshop
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Next (Out of stock)


I absolutely love these shoes - and I practically chased someone around Zara for them... 
But in typical Paris fashion they have murdered my feet/legs - actually not so much my feet just my legs! The straps around my legs have just rubbed huge holes into my skin *cry cry cry*
I'm still working on a way to wear them without having to bandage up my leg for a week afterwards  


The detailing on this dress is just unbelievable - especially the tie in the middle! And it was only £14.99, can we have a round of applause please! It was also from my favourite high street store at the minute that is - H&M! 



Dressed up or down this amazing dress will be gracing my body several times this A/W! 

All my love 
P xx

'A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early..' 
Princess Diaries 

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.