Over Knees and Dresses...

13/10/2015


Autumn will forever be my favourite season and this autumn really is proving to be one of the best - not only are the trends on point at the minute but the weather isn't too shabby either meaning I'm able to pair fabulous dresses with these fabulous boots 
and that makes me mega excited! 



My go to bag for this look is my beautiful cream fringed leather bag from Next - it was a birthday gift and I am still in love with it 2 months on! It is simply the perfect size, colour and style for everyday use and it is really easy to transition to night simply remove the strap and you have a oversized clutch bag! 
It's also available in black and I was mega tempted to buy that one as well but I stopped myself - are you proud? 




So this is currently my favourite dress! It was £14.99 and is absolutely beautiful! The detail at the top with all the buttons and the sleeves are unbelievable for the price not to mention the vibrant pattern! 
One thing I do have to say is that them buttons are a complete pain when you have long nails! It took me a good 10 minutes to put it on... 




Okay so let's talk about these boots! I think I am simply the envy of everyone at my work - sorry guys! 
So I managed to get these amazing khaki suede boots for just £9... 
I can't believe it either and may I add that was without my staff discount.. 
(I was too eager to buy them despite not having my staff card on me - which is an extreme rarity!)
By now you all probably hate me just as much as everyone does at Outfit but when I set out and started writing this blog this is exactly what I wanted to show! That with some luck and good bargain hunting skills you are able to shop for less! 


One minor issue I had when I got these boots home was that they kept falling down.. Apparently knee high boots are only knee high when they don't actually fall to your ankles! 

So amazingly the fold at the top of these boots isn't actually a fold at all, it's where I have a bobble wrapped round my leg holding the boots in place.. 
I'm a genius I know! 
(Obviously until the bobbles snap.. but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!)
I know this is probably only a short term fix but £120 boots down to £9 weren't something I was going to give up when I knew I'd think of a way of fixing them! 





Dress - H&M 
Boots - Topshop (Last Season) 
Bag - Next 
Sunglasses - Rayban

It felt so good taking pictures and going back to been a blogger! It really is so much fun! 
My schedule at the minute is a bit out of hand but I am trying to get about 3 blog posts a week done! I think that sounds reasonable - I'm almost certain these boots will make another appearance some time soon! 
Follow me on instagram for daily outfit updates and pictures of food 
@parisjade_ 

All my love 
P xx

'You don't like dancing, but don't you every say, we're going nowhere? There's always somewhere we can be'
Gabrielle Aplin 

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.