I feel as though I should say hello and fully introduce myself again because I reckon some of you have completely forgotten who I am seen as though I haven't had time to post in such a long time..
But I am now settled into my placement and I'm hoping to plan some blog shoots very soon!
I have been sooo busy that I haven't had chance yet to post this review which I am massively excited about so before I ramble on anymore I'm just going to show you exactly what it is that I am excited about!
I recently received some bits and pieces from
A beautiful cosmetics brand founded in 2010!
And can I just mention before you see the products that none of them have been tested on animals!
Even though we are in 2015 many products are still tested on animals and the brands that don't test on animals usually charge high prices for their products, but MeMeMe believe in products that are beautiful but also affordable!
You already love this brand and you haven't even seen what they have to offer..
I instantly fell in love with the name of the brand and the brands motto;
'Free spirits only'
I'm definitely a free spirit in what I wear and how I experiment with my makeup so this spoke volumes to me!
I have never before been so excited to open a parcel in my entire life!
(And lets not
even get me started on how cute the packaging was!)
even get me started on how cute the packaging was!)
So this is the lip and cheek tint that I received in my little box of goodies - I have always wanted to try a lip/cheek tint but I have always been a bit scared, no scrap that terrified, there is something about liquid on the cheeks that isn't foundation which scares the hell out of me, and I thought I was wise when it came to all things makeup!
I have a lot to learn..
I have a lot to learn..
I'm going to be really really honest and say this product was not easy to use, unless I was using it on my lips!
When trying to use this on your cheeks take extra care (my first attempt was awful.. and I am not afraid to admit that! Practise makes perfect after all!)
Despite my initial clown look I was over the moon with the colour! There is nothing better then berry tones in the Autumn and do I really need to remind you how much I love Autumn? No I didn't think so either
Top Tip - Work quickly! If you let it set there really is nothing you can do about it! And use only a tiny amount! No one wants to have really red cheeks, that would not be a cool look!
After the initial shock of getting used to this product I soon fell in love with it and I even have my little sister hooked on it too!
MeMeMe also do 2 other lip and cheek tints in;
For those of you who know me you will be aware that I am incapable of using any other form of eyeliner other then a pen! I have been using Collection 2000 Extreme 24H Felt Tip Liner for years and I'm now finding that it dries up in the corners and looks terrible! So when I tried the MeMeMe Eye Sweep I was relieved to find that it looked amazing on and is supper easy to work with!
If you're anything like me and you sometimes find that you simply do not have time to do fancy eye makeup in the morning this is what you need!
It sweeps on simply and beautifully giving you that gorgeous 1950's pinup girl look!
Effortless and classy every time!
This is probably my favourite out of the three products that I received - I am just obsessed with lipsticks/lip pencils or anything really that will go on my lips!
Not only does the chunky pencil design make it supper easy to put on it also adds a modern day twist to the common lipstick!
Yet again it is in one of my favourite shades and it easily takes you from day to night in an instance!
The Lip Glide comes in 5 different colours and I am tempted to buy them all..
Would that be so terrible?
This lip pencil does exactly what it says in its name; glides!
The ultra soft texture makes you almost believe you are not wearing anything and the matte finish makes it perfect for A/W all the way up till party season!
I will still be wearing this come the New Year I know!
(Just look how amazing it looks on Chanel! -
Thanks for been my model, you look fab!)
I could not be happier with all of these product!
Go and take a look on the MeMeMe website I am 100% certain you will find something that you need in your makeup bag!
Why not treat yourself to some payday goodies with my 20% off discount code?
Just use 'PARISHALL' at checkout!
I am already filling up my bag
therefore you should too! Be sure to tell me what you bought on Instagram or Twitter
@parisjade
and Chanel - you are a great makeup model!
All my love
P xx




Post a Comment