Having bid farewell to August we are now faced with the beginning of September meaning one thing, University is on the horizon! Or for me, University is here and I have already started placement... eek!
My back to Uni wardrobe will definitely incorporate a lot of the latest 60's 70's trends along with some subtle links to last seasons key pieces - what are student loans for after all...
I am in love with each and everyone of these items!
I have collected a selection of products with very affordable price tags all the way up to those expensive one of buys!
I am in love with each and everyone of these items!
I have collected a selection of products with very affordable price tags all the way up to those expensive one of buys!
Only £39! - Mac F&F at Tescos
LOVE LOVE LOVE - Jumper River Island
If you don't want a poncho this year you are doing winter all wrong!
Burgundy Love - My all time favourite colour for A/W
Zip Up Cape River Island
Since getting a Viv bag for my birthday I feel as though it needs a friend - welcome in this beauty of a satchel - You will be mine
This is my Back to Uni wish list!
But will someone just slap me for not sorting out my Student Finance early... meaning I need to wait for it to come through instead of buying new things..
But to all of you who are better then me have fun spending that loan!
I can not wait to hit the high street when I receive it!
Due to being on placement now my blog has had to take a back seat, but I will try my best to get some posts together each month!
A very short but sweet post bringing you some items from some of our high street stores!
And one designer label..
F&F, River Island, Miss Selfridge, Zara, Vivienne Westwood
All my love as always
P xx
'People will stare. Make it worth their while.'
- Harry Winston












Post a Comment