Back again
with yet another outfit post!
I have been
eyeing this cape up for weeks and eventually I couldn’t stand not having it in
my wardrobe any longer!
This burnt orange colour really has been the turning point for my full wardrobe this year! I was always a bit scared to wear orange due to my 'orange' hair but now I absolutely love it!
I paired this cape with this high neck floral Zara dress, I put a navy turtle neck jumper under the dress for practical reasons - we are now clearly well into winter..
And who doesn't love winter layering?
These sock boots have been my saving grace this season, I never realised how much I missed them before! I love how easy they are to style and how comfortable they are! Definitely worth buying!!
I paired this cape with this high neck floral Zara dress, I put a navy turtle neck jumper under the dress for practical reasons - we are now clearly well into winter..
And who doesn't love winter layering?
These sock boots have been my saving grace this season, I never realised how much I missed them before! I love how easy they are to style and how comfortable they are! Definitely worth buying!!
I definitely need to mention this beautiful bag!
I received the Rose Clutch bag from Dash On In and fell in love with how perfect it is! Not only is it an adorable size, the colour is perfect when paired with this cape!
This bag comes in several other colours and they all look just as amazing!
You can find Dash On In on their Instagram account;
or their Depop account;
Be sure to check out their account!
I have my eye on the new Helena Clutch Bag in Red and Green!
Cape - Topshop
Dress - Zara
Jumper - Zara
Boots - Toptop
Bag - Dash On In
I have some exciting things lined up so watch this space!
All my love always
P xx
Huge thank you to the guys at Dash On In!
I truly love it xx
I have some exciting things lined up so watch this space!
All my love always
P xx
Huge thank you to the guys at Dash On In!
I truly love it xx
Post a Comment