Back with another Holiday post and this one is probably one of my favourite looks from our week away!
I put this outfit together a few days before we left for Greece, I was desperately trying to find a top to go with these gorgeous H&M shorts and I ended up relying on my trusty bardot top from Topshop - and it did not disappoint
I obviously have to comment on my headband
I have never been sure about wearing head pieces like this, simply because I never thought they would look that great - but how I was mistaken, I love the style of this one, especially the fact that it is an actual headband and not a chain which undoubtedly messes up your hair
- one bad point, the mental band bruised the back of my ears... not nice
But no pain no gain right...
I found these shorts back in June when I was out shopping during my 'I love yellow' phase, I paid £14.99 full price but they have now dropped to £9 in the sale - both dressed up or dressed down they look great so I will definitely be wearing them again and again
Top - Topshop
Short - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Hand Band - Topshop
Bag - Primark - Similar at Yours Clothing
I still wish I was in Greece the current English weather is preventing me from taking any blog shoots which is a nightmare! But I am trying my best and I have a few more holiday posts up my sleeve!
I have also taken a sneak peak at some new at some new A/W collections and I can not tell you how excited I actually am - Autumn is my favourite season by far and the high street is bringing their A game this year - keep your eyes peeled because it will be filtering through into the shops in no time and I will be picking some pieces
- student loan where are you???
I also have some other exciting things coming up and some very fun blog posts coming your way!
Thanks for reading and as always thanks to Dominic for been my personal photographer even if he does hate it taking pictures -
I love you
All my love
as always
P xx
'I can’t concentrate in flats.' - Victoria Beckham









Post a Comment