Summer Casuals...

11/08/2015

 After the longest week working none stop I have finally had chance to take some pictures for another blog post! 
When fivepoundtee.com approached me with an opportunity to put a blog post together I couldn't wait!


As soon as I saw this tee I needed it in my life and my wardrobe - it instantly made me smile and I had visions of the outfits I could build with it and after all we all need to 
pray for our haters at times, so why not pray for yours?
At £5 it would be rather rude not too!




I don't know about you but I sometimes find dressing for summer the most difficult thing ever - you never know if it's going to rain half way through the day in England or if you're going to be freezing as soon as you step foot out of the front door - today was an exception, the weather was beautiful, hence why my dreadfully pale legs made an appearance 
(we'll discuss my paleness in another post very shortly)


The shoes; 
I bought these whilst in Greece, they really are the most perfect summer sandals, the lace up detail is bang on trend for Summer and not only can you tie them like I have but you can also lace them all the way up towards your knee, this gives another meaning to the 'best of both worlds' statement

So I did a little bit of research and found these ones from Public Desire so you didn't have too - 
You are welcome 



Lets discuss the necklace - I stumbled across an adorable stall whilst at Humber Street Sesh last weekend and I am some what appealed at myself for not knowing about
before then, but I am so happy that I have found them now! 
I literally spent about 20 minutes picking out which necklace I wanted - I seriously could have left with everything because it was all so beautiful! 
 But I decided to go for this purple stone which was the first one I laid eyes on and the one I instantly fell in love with - 
I may have to purchase the matching ring... 


(Note to self, this skirt is really unflattering..) 

Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Rhodes Old Town/ Similar at Public Desire 
Bag - Primark 
Sunglasses - Rayban

If you take just one thing from this post, please please go to 
fivepoundtee.com 
'Live to express, not impress'
if you don't find at least 1 thing you love then I am in the wrong line of work

As always thanks for reading and a huge thankyou to fivepoundtee!

All my love
P xx

'Pray for your haters'
fivepoundtee.

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.