Beach Dreaming...

27/07/2015

Okay so I think I am almost over my holiday blues...  
So it's about time I brought you some snaps from my time away! I spent a glorious week on the Island of Rhodes with my best friend and when I say I was devastated to leave I am not lying, the Island was beautiful and who doesn't like a week away from everything to do nothing but relax?




I made Dominic take these pictures on our first night at the Atlantica Imperial Resort and Spa just before the sun set - what I would give to spend another night staring out over that beach...
Anyways back to reality 


Lets discuss the outfit - 
If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen me post a picture of this dress a couple of months ago, I got it whilst out shopping in Primark, I was always very against leaf patterns, I'm not sure why but then I found this and clearly my opinion changed! My love for Primark really has grown 
over the past year or so and I really can not get enough of it! I am extremely excited about there new Autumn/Winter range and I can not wait for it to launch!
But enough of that and back to this summery post! 




At only £15 this dress stole my heart! 
I adore the high neck and backless style of the dress not to mention the cross over detail on the front, made with such lightweight chiffon material it makes it the perfect dress for those summery holiday nights! 



On to the shoes - these shoes were a pair that I bought last year from New Look but I have managed to link a pair very similar below! They are the perfect holiday sandal, easy to wear and easy to walk in, something that every girl will be grateful of - those killer heels are great for the nightclubs back home but you do not want to be seen in them whilst roaming around Greece, remember classy not trashing girls! 


Dress - Primark 
Shoes - New Look - Similar Pair Here
Bag - TK Maxx


Get the Look

As Primark still do not have a website that you can source items on I thought I would do some little digging for you into some similar dresses and I came up with this! This Boohoo dress comes in at only £12 in the sale so go and grab it now! 
Don't tell me I never do anything for you 

Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - New Look



I hope you have enjoyed this post and look out for some more holiday snaps throughout the week - I also have some other exciting things coming up, so we'll speak soon! 

 I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of the beach - I miss you

All my love 
P xx


"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us"
 - Anonymous 

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.