Everyone Meet Stella

16/01/2017

Hello you lovely bunch, this is the first official photo shoot of 2017, and its nice to be back shooting again! So I'm hoping to continue with my whole Monday/Friday post days, give or take when I run out of ideas (writes block is a true thing, and it happens to me more times then I wish to admit). I think this year I'm going to give myself more credit for the stuff I do post and not beat myself up when I don't meet the expectations that I set, I think that was my problem last year, I set my standards way to high that in the end I just couldn't keep up, and instead I gave up, so this year, instead of been so hard on myself I'm going to focus on making the content more about quality and not quantity, I've heard that's always the best way to go anyway! 

So, as of now until June, I'll be on placement as part of my degree, this means I'll be working a full time job as well as a part time job and shooting for the blog on weekends so simply forgive me if I do sway slightly, its going to be tough, but this is exactly were my passions lie, so I wouldn't feel complete now without rambling about fashion so don't worry, I won't disappear completely, however, if you follow me on Instagram you will realise that my user name has changed slightly, this is for my own confidentiality - placement is a serious thing and running a blog alongside it is going to be difficult, but I will try for as long as I can and hopefully I will be able to keep them separate and continue to do what I enjoy! Lets be honest June isn't far away so I'm sure we'll make it there together without any further damage!  

Lets talk about the outfit now all the boring stuff is out of the way! Before we get into it, I have to say that PVC jackets are not, in the slightest bit, warm, at all, not even a little, so take that as advice if you decide to purchase one, they might look good, but stood at the top of a 4 story car park will make you contemplate why you decided to dress like its spring and not mid winter. But, despite that, this is still a pretty good outfit so I don't mind freezing for it, I mean you only need to look at that red jacket to see the potential it holds, and the boots, well there the best £12 I've spent in ages!



This has to be by far one of my favourite locations, despite the cold, the views of Beverly were amazing, I mean just look at that view of the minster, it really doesn't take much to understand why this area stood out to me as it did and I do really like these images so thats always a bonus when shooting trust me! I often find looking for locations to shoot very difficult, but its always amazing when somewhere just pops up out of the blue like this one did! 

I picked the dress and boots up that I'm wearing last week from Primark and I have to say, I am mega impressed with both the quality and the price of both of the items, however as I couldn't link either of the items I have managed to find alternatives that are equally as splendid and I can guarantee you'll want them in your wardrobe, regardless of the price difference... sorry about that. However, if you can get to Primark definitely go and pick up the actual items I'm wearing, because for £25 who wouldn't want these? 

And finally the bag, everyone meet Stella! Where do I even begin, I own a fricken Stella McCartney - you have no idea what that means to me, I have literally wanted one of these for about 6 years, and now that I own one its actually hard to believe it, but anyways fan girl moment over, this bag is my new favourite thing, and I apologise if I use this now none stop for the next few years, its too good not too! 

P x 


 




Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.