Love in the City...

14/03/2016






 How amazing is the current Sun situation we're experiencing in England? It's March and I'm already day dreaming of summer, how is that even real?! 



The most perfectly detailed Bralet known to man, I have become somewhat obsessed with these Bralet's because of how easy they are to wear, and how they can add an edgy feel to almost any outfit! Another thing I love about these Bralet's is the obvious high neck design, I adore turtle neck jumpers (bare with me on this one) and I think the reason I like turtle necks so much, is because they draw the attention up instead of down, you can hide that muffin top easily when everyone is focused on your neck.. See the logic in that!  
So in some kind of weird sense these Bralet's remind me of turtle necks because of the way they wrap around the neck and make the eye to look there instead of anywhere else

See it did make sense in the end 






 Shirt - Topshop (similar)
Skirt - Wallis (similar)
Shoes - Topshop 
Bag - Zara 


I have been after this red shirt from TS for way too long! And finally I decided to purchase it when out shopping last week; I'm not usually a shirt kinda girl but I just loved the zip like detailing along the buttons and collar, as it makes it slightly more interesting as apposed to the standard flannel shirt! The leather skirt is another one of those items I wouldn't usually wear (I maybe should have named this post 'Things P Doesn't Usually Wear...') but having seen so many people wearing them I decided to give it a shot and try one on and I have to say, I was not as appalled as I expected myself to be - although if I was to get another one I definitely would look for one that was a bit more tightly fitted at the bottom, but saying that, this one also makes it a lot easier to dress down and wear more day to day! So I guess I can't really complain! 

I'm currently sat in bed contemplating whether or not I should take a nap.. I think the nap I going to win... 


All my love 
P xx


"Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends." 
Kate Spade

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.