"To Avoid Criticism, Say Nothing, Do Nothing, Be Nothing..."

28/02/2016



Can someone please remind me when my last blog post was.. 
So me and Dom shot these pictures a couple of days ago whilst I was looking like a member of the Men In Black team, I have always been so against wearing black; partially because it was once the signature uniform of all Outfit staff, hence wearing black other then on a work day, for me was unforgivable, having had our uniform rules changed (praise the lord) 
I now actually enjoy wearing black again! 
(that sounds really morbid doesn't it..) 
I guess we cannot deny the power of a full black ensemble, it just looks really good, simple as that 

These jeans have become my wardrobe staple since I got them; High Waisted Cropped Flared beauties!
I ordered these in my usual size but found I probably could have sized down because of how high they sit and the strechyness in the material! 
(Hence the belt... Although it did add to the outfit so all is well) 




I picked the jacket up from Zara a couple of weeks ago having realised I don't actually own a faux leather jacket anymore.. 
Apparently my old ones have been worn far too much and they looked more fit for the bin then fit to be seen out in daylight
I upsized in this jacket to give me more room to fit a big knit underneath, although, I don't know about you but I find Zara size's to be a bit all over; it's definitely a shop I have to try everything on in to make sure it fits right 
Eventually Viv had to make an appearance in my blog shoot,  she's just adorable 


Jacket - Zara
Turtle Neck - New Look
Jeans - Asos
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Vivienne Westwood's Collection 

'Violence does not end with Violence'
I found that written on a tissue dispenser in a club last night 
due to recent events I've realised how true that is

I will not apologies for who I am, 
and my self worth is far more important then the opinions of a minority 
I am happy 

All my love 
P xx



Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.