Taken a break from blogging again! I do massively apologies, so this post looks at how to reuse fashion - I am fabulous at doing this! As much as I love having a new outfit for every day my student loan just does not cut it - especially when I eat out 6 nights a week...
So I love the idea of been able to use something over and over again, I'm not sure about anyone else but I don't seem to have a set Winter/Summer wardrobe, because they end up been all mingled into one - downside to this, I've already worn all of my so called 'summer' clothes with boots tights and a coat...
This is just one example of how you can take a summer outfit and make it work for a different season!
I've always been kinda sceptical about jumpsuits, not sure why because I practically live in playsuits but I always had the impression that they wouldn't look right or they'd make me look huge, and then I found this one and my life has been changed forever (okay not literally but, you get me)
Necklaces - Primark
Bracelets - Michael Kors
Jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge
(although this was last years jumpsuit I have linked the jumpsuits and playsuits available from Miss Selfridge at the minute) -
I personally love this one!

That bag again - I'm addicted to them, and I was going to Uni therefore I had more or less everything it it!
Shoes - Newlook
(Had to pick my trousers up so you could see my shoes, hence the varied length of them in this picture)
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
So I loved this jumper when I saw it I purposely bought it a few sizes too big (more then a few actually...) simply because I wanted it to be oversized so I could wear it with ripped jeans, over dress, skirts etc etc...
Add a pair of sunglasses and its instantly taken from a slouchy student outfit to a fabulous day time look!
Anyone else really really looking forward to Summer? I'm already on a mental countdown! It just seems too far away..
Hope you've enjoyed my post today check out my Instagram for daily outfit posts and random things!
@parisjade_
Enjoy your weekend and look in that wardrobe to see what you can reuse
All my love
P xx
So I love the idea of been able to use something over and over again, I'm not sure about anyone else but I don't seem to have a set Winter/Summer wardrobe, because they end up been all mingled into one - downside to this, I've already worn all of my so called 'summer' clothes with boots tights and a coat...
This is just one example of how you can take a summer outfit and make it work for a different season!
I've always been kinda sceptical about jumpsuits, not sure why because I practically live in playsuits but I always had the impression that they wouldn't look right or they'd make me look huge, and then I found this one and my life has been changed forever (okay not literally but, you get me)
Bracelets - Michael Kors
- Pandora
Jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge
(although this was last years jumpsuit I have linked the jumpsuits and playsuits available from Miss Selfridge at the minute) -
I personally love this one!

I think I need it!
That bag again - I'm addicted to them, and I was going to Uni therefore I had more or less everything it it!
Shoes - Newlook
(Had to pick my trousers up so you could see my shoes, hence the varied length of them in this picture)
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
So I loved this jumper when I saw it I purposely bought it a few sizes too big (more then a few actually...) simply because I wanted it to be oversized so I could wear it with ripped jeans, over dress, skirts etc etc...
Add a pair of sunglasses and its instantly taken from a slouchy student outfit to a fabulous day time look!
It is so easy to take a top, playsuit, skirt or whatever else it is you have in your wardrobe and rework it for the new season without having to spend a bomb on a whole new wardrobe, obviously I still love buying clothes and I will have another haul for you when I'm rich again (i.e. when payday arrives) but at the minute I am using what I have in my wardrobe with a couple of exceptions (you'll see)
Anyone else really really looking forward to Summer? I'm already on a mental countdown! It just seems too far away..
Hope you've enjoyed my post today check out my Instagram for daily outfit posts and random things!
@parisjade_
Enjoy your weekend and look in that wardrobe to see what you can reuse
All my love
P xx
'Fashion in inspired by youth and nostalgia and draws inspiration from the best of the past' -
Lana Del Rey

Post a Comment