70's Dreaming..

03/04/2015


 I finally found the perfect style of jean to feed my 70's hunger and I must say they are perfect! Paired with this basic burnt orange turtle neck and an over sized shirt I can't really go too far wrong


Shirt - Warehouse - Sold out Online 
Top - Topshop - £14
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins - £15








(Dom found it terribly difficult to take photos of me with no eye liner on... apparently its not normal...) 



Okay so lets talk about the jeans - I have been looking for a pair of jeans to fit the 70's trend for a few weeks now, having tried Topshop, charity shops several vintage shops and having no luck I found these little gems in Dorothy Perkins when I was in London (which I still miss..) 




So there not flares flares but instead I opted for the Boot Cut style simply because I liked the fit and the style more then any of the others that I'd found! I bought them during a promotion meaning I get them for less then £10 - I couldn't believe it either 
I've worn them numerous times already and I can't wait for summer when I can sport them with a little crop top, sandals and sunglasses!



All my love 
P xx

ps if anyone has any knowledge remotely on cameras please give me a shout - see to be having major issues, i.e. all my pictures are slightly blurry.. 
 xxx

Post a Comment

© You Can Call Me P . Design by FCD.