- Photo Credit: Dominic Hepworth
Jumper - Ivy Park - £32
Legging - Ivy Park - £25
Cap - Ivy Park - £15
Trainers - Nike - £70
I feel like gym wear is one of those things you either love or you just don't, there's really no in-between, it's kinda like marmite, it's in your wardrobe or it's not, but if you read my last post How Sports Wear Became Day Wear... you will have seen that I went a little crazy when it came to the release of Ivy Park and definitely changed my whole opinion on gym wear, but how could it have not, especially with the amount of time I'm currently spending at the gym
(I say I'm spending time at the gym, and I was when I wrote this two weeks ago, but now I'm up to eye level in essays so unfortunatly gym has been neglect, but when everyone on my course is looking forward to cocktails I'm extremely excited to return to my HIIT sessions..
Is that really sad?)
Anyways the collections continues to be held in high regard with blogger after blogger posting only positive things about the range and I have to say I do join them in saying just how versatile the Ivy Park collection is, not only is it good to look at, it washes amazingly which in my books is always a bonus. There is simply nothing worse then washing gym wear once and it been completely ruined and unrecognisable afterwards, especially when, lets face it, gym wear isn't the cheapest array of clothing on the high street (hint hint Pink Soda I'm looking directly at you..)
The collection definitely does give you that Queen B sass that we all need when working out, so that enough to be a win win for me!
Looking over my blog I can safely say that my style, inspirations and look changes more then my mood, I have never and will never pretend to be a well polished, well styled well organised blogger, because, well I can't even organise my life never mind my online social media accounts, and simplicity just isn't me..
But I am willing to continue stumbling through this minefield that they call blogging if you continue to read my random thoughts
All my love
P xx
'If at first you don't succeed, fix your pony tail and try again'
Post a Comment