How fabulous does it feel to finally be entering Spring! I am so excited to finally have some warmer weather and to ditch the layers! As much as I love layers I definitely do not want to be wearing them much longer! So as it is the first day of Spring I decided to bring you a very Spring/Summer inspired look - I was so so happy to finally have some Sun light in my blog pictures - without having to overly expose the pictures myself (lets admit - we're all guilty of doing it!)
I have been waiting months to wear this jacket in a blog post - I bought it last year from Oasis for £30 (down from £100!) from the Mollie King collection and last summer I definitely did wear it to death!
But I just love the colouring the style and the fit, it's absolutely perfect dressed up or down - it also came as a two piece with a matching skirt, which I didn't purchase but will forever regret!
(If anyone sees one on eBay/Depop etc please give me a shout!)
So the bag is one that I have also had for a very long time - I purchased it from New Look for about £25 and because of the colouring I generally always use it when I'm wearing this jacket - just because it goes so well! And I love a bit of colour co-ordination!
Although I can't find this exact bag on the New Look website they have recently brought out a similar bag which is linked below
Once again wearing these fab shoes from River Island all links are in my 'Sea Side Fun' post from a few weeks ago!
So I bought these from Dorothy Perkins in Outfit for £8, I'm hoping they come back online soon but I have found some others which are almost identical! I love a good pair of sunglasses so I'll probably end up buying another 5 pairs this year as well as the 12 pairs I have at home..
Shirt - Miss Selfridge - alternative H&M
Skirt - Topshop - alternative Miss Selfridge
Hope you enjoy! And happy first day of Spring!
All my love
P xx
'Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.' - Gianni ‘

Post a Comment